We all enjoy the sight and turn our heads as a beautiful cherry red Ferrari drives pass. Now you can draw that same attention walking down the street with the latest Ferrari products by Logic3. As we’ve seen this week here at CES the headphone and audio industries are beginning to boom. It’ll be great to see what engineers and audio geeks (myself included) decide to create in efforts to compete with the new competition.
Logic3 announced this week an exclusive collaboration with Ferrari that unveils the creation of an iconic, world-leading collection of audio products. The Ferrari by Logic3 collection comprises a range of earphones, headphones and speaker docks that celebrate Ferrari’s excellence and flair, both on the road and in motorsport, by delivering superior audio performance and beautiful design.
Ferrari selected Logic3 to produce the collection based on its proven, consistent and high quality audio heritage, combined with the company’s long-held passion and desire to produce the very best audio products on the market.
Recognising the need to build this new range of audio equipment from the ground up, Logic3 has worked with highly respected audio designers in this specialised field to create a range of unique audio products that bring Ferrari’s iconic Italian heritage to life. The Ferrari team has been closely involved with Logic3 throughout the entire process, ensuring the marque’s characteristic style, design and personality are captured within every product.
Product line available now:
- The Cavallino GT1 is a unique Speaker Dock which creates a rich & powerful audio experience through a market-leading 250W RMS Class HD AMP in a Multi Speaker Unit with a 6.5” (165mm) Subwoofer. In addition to an Apple dock connector, the GT1 also features wireless Bluetooth connectivity for Android and Windows-based devices.
- The Cavallino GT1 Air offers the same specification as the Cavallino GT1, but with the addition of Apple AirPlay wireless technology.
- The Scuderia FS1 is a 2.1 Speaker Dock offering 120W RMS Class HD Amp with Twin Passive Bass Radiators. Wireless Bluetooth connectivity grants access for Apple, Android & Windows devices along with a specific dock connector for Apple devices.
- The Scuderia FS1 Air offers the same specification as the Scuderia FS1, but with the addition of Apple AirPlay wireless technology.
Headphones and Earphones:
The Ferrari Cavallino Headphones and Earphones deliver a premium audio experience coupled with sumptuous comfort. With a focus on fine materials and detail, the collection is available in the following formats:
- The T350 Over-Ear Headphones, which include active noise cancelling (ANC) technology
- The T250 On-Ear Headphones
- The G150 & T150 Earphones, which feature TFAT and noise isolating technology